Friday, November 18, 2011

Best thing about Winter

I have to say the best thing about Winter is that it is followed by Spring!  As I watch the leaves fall and begin to see through the trees, I think of springtime and the new leaves that will form when it gets warm again.  Looking forward to Spring is what will get me through this Winter.  Last year I adopted my dog and enjoyed many challenging walks with him in the snow and ice.  I look forward to that challenge again this year.  If I had the garden I wanted already then around this time I would be canning vegetables to make it until the first Spring harvest.  Visualizing how I would spend my time working towards my goal of an epic food garden is good fuel for motivation.  After all, every change for the better starts with the dream to see it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment