Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from Medical Billing

All I want for Christmas is to pay back my student loans.  Instead I get a ton of medical bills.  I just love how everyone waits until the last week of the year to send out bills.  Thank you, Medical Billing Establishments, for procrastinating so thoroughly!  I can't say that I'm surprised, but I can say that having a health savings account with a high deductible medical plan is a real P.I.T.A. when everything than can go wrong does.  I budgeted for this by holding off on paying extra on my student loans.  There's a difference between planning for unknown expenses and actually paying them when it comes time.

I will pay my medical bills with a forced grin: forced because the timing is lousy, and grinning because I should still be in one piece by the time my student loans are actually paid since I did not put off important dental surgery.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment